To be one of the top national and international nursing programs for excellence and innovation in nursing education, research, leadership and practice.
Providing competent and professional nursing graduates through innovative education and training according to local and international standards can improve the healthcare system, contribute effectively to community services, and deliver the best evidence-based practice.
- Provide high-quality nursing education programs and training according to national and international competencies.
- Enhance creativity and innovation in client care, management, decision-making, leadership, and quality.
- Build strategic and sustainable collaboration with national and German healthcare institutes, which enhances nursing knowledge and provides advanced clinical training.
- Promote the concepts of health and well-being to different societies and effectively enhances community awareness about health challenges.
Program Learning Outcomes
By the end of the program, the graduate of the B.Sc. in Nursing at GJU will be able to:
- Deliver a competent quality of nursing care to individuals, families, and societies according to the German and Jordanian standards and the core competencies of the registered nurse.
- Use problem-solving techniques to prepare a quality client-centered care plan.
- Demonstrate a high level of professional standards, values, ethics, and behavior in providing nursing care to clients.
- Communicate effectively with the individuals, families, healthcare professionals, and organizations in Germany and Jordan, considering culture, beliefs, and values variations.
- Apply the principles of leadership, management, and the concepts of evidence-based practice in providing safe nursing care.